Vivian Walworth, President & Chief Technology Officer
- Developer of StereoJet process; consultant to Rowland Inst. on SJ technology
- Member of Committee for annual EI Conference "Stereoscopic Displays and Applications"
- Senior Research Manager, Polaroid Corp.; 28 patents
- President, SPSE (now IS&T) 1981-85; Fellow, Honorary Member
Dr. W. Dennis Slafer, Vice President of Development
- Founder, MicroContinuum, Inc.
- Inventor, ASN© roll-to-roll nano-manufacturing process
- Chief Scientist, HD Data Storage, Polaroid Corp.
- Over 40 technical publications and patents
B. Diane Martin Esq., Secretary and Treasurer
- Chief Legal Officer, MicroContinuum
- Director, Holographic Business Group, Polaroid Corp
Christine Higgins, Sr. Project Engineer
- Co-Founder, StereoJet Inc.
- 3D Image Processing Specialist, Rowland Institute
- Software Engineer, Test and Measurement Division, Analogic Corp.
Nancy Simons, Chief Chemist
- Analytical Chemist, Corporate Research and Development, Boston Scientific Corp.
- Senior Chemist, Consumables Development Team & Analytical Services, Iris Graphics, Inc.
- Associate Scientist, Research Microscopy, Physical & Analytical Chemistry, Polaroid Corp.
John Merritt, Technical Advisor
- Senior scientist and founder of the Merritt Group
- SPIE fellow
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Stereoscopic 3D Gaming Alliance
Larry Kaufman, Business Advisor
- Entrepreneur, founder, and director of several technology-based manufacturing firms.